Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Big Bang T.O.P first & new tattoo!? Is it really him??



I am a HUGE fan of Big Bang's T.O.P, so seeing this picture is a real shocker to me! I just so happen to find this picture while me and my 2 girlfriends were randomly searching for T.O.P pictures. And then BAM! this picture pops up and mind f**ked us!! Not only is he SHIRTLESS but he also has a TATTOO. I mean come on!! T.O.P shirtless!? who wouldn't flip out.  I even created a freaking blog just to ask this question.  All I want to know is any other persons opinions, especially my fellow V.I.P's.  Does anyone else really think that this is Big Bang T.O.P or just some look-alike?

~Baeri~

2 comments:

  1. I think its not T.O.P base on the other picture they have different shape of ear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realmente no creo que sea el. ..

    ReplyDelete